The flows section is where you can put together your actions, with your audiences to create cancellation flows for your customers. There’s lots of ways to customise your flows to suit your business and customer needs. Here we will look at creating a flow with different offers based on different responses to a survey.
- Flow name: This name is for your own reference and won’t be shown to your customers.
- Select an audience: pick which customers you’d like to target with this flow. You’ll see that you can only select audiences that aren’t used in other flows.
- Pick a survey: pick a survey to present to your audience, when they start their cancellation flow. A survey must be switched on when picking offers based on responses.
- Choose type of offer: pick which tactic you’d like to use to retain customers. Select offers based on responses to serve up different offers depending on which reason a customer gives for cancelling.
- Map your offer: you will see each of the responses from your selected survey, now you simply pick which offer you'd like to show for each different response. You can use each offer on as many different responses as you like. You can choose to skip making an offer to responses by selecting 'no offer'. Customers who give that response will not see any offers and proceed to completing their cancellation.
- Set your confirmation messages: there are two confirmation types. One for customers who take an offer to stay and one for customers who chose to cancel. Before you can publish your flow you must set a confirmation message for each type.
If you'd like to check the flow you've built you can preview your flow.
When you're happy with your flow you can either save it without publishing -when you do this it will be saved in your list of flows and it won't be visible to your customers - or you can publish it and it will immediately be live on your website.