The Customer flows section is where you can put together your actions, with your audiences to create cancellation flows for your customers. There’s lots of ways to customise your flows to suit your business and customer needs. Here we will look at creating a basic flow with a single offer.
- Flow name: This name is for your own reference and won’t be shown to your customers.
- Select an audience: pick which customers you’d like to target with this flow. You’ll see that you can only select audiences that aren’t used in other flows.
- Pick a survey: pick a survey to present to your audience, when they start their cancellation flow. If you don’t want to collect any data on why a customer is cancelling, you can switch this off and your customers will automatically skip over the survey.
- Choose type of offer: pick which tactic you’d like to use to retain customers. For a basic flow you can pick a single offer. This means all your cancelling customer will receive the same offer. If you don't want to make any offers to retain your customers you can switch offers off and your customers will automatically skip over the offer.
- Pick your offer: now you simply select which offer you’d like to present to your audience, after they’ve had a survey. If you don't see the offer you'd like to use, please return to the Offers screen and ensure you have saved your custom offers.
- Set your confirmation messages: there are two confirmation types. One for customers who take an offer to stay and one for customers who chose to cancel. Before you can publish your flow you must set a confirmation message for each type.
If you'd like to check the customer flow you've built you can preview it.
When you're happy with your customer flow you can either save it without publishing -when you do this it will be saved in your list of flows and it won't be visible to your customers - or you can publish it and it will immediately be live on your website.