Your Upzelo account includes the following User settings
- Your name.
- Your password, which need to be at least 8 characters long.
- Your email address.
- The industry your business primarily works in.
- The main location of your business.
- The type of subscriptions you offer.
- Your estimated monthly subscriptions.
All of these details can be edited, at any time, in your Settings screen. Any changes you make will not come into effect until you save your changes.
You can also edit your business name in the Account settings area. Any changes to your business name will effect your whole account and change the name across any team members' accounts.
It will also change any dynamic text within your flows.